Polished tubular levels
Polished tubular levels consists of glass-tubes which are internally barrel-shape polished. The flatter the internal radius, the more sensitive the bubble reacts and the quality becomes more important.
1) Total length incl. tip from 25 to 150 mm.
The more sensitive a spirit level is, the longer a spirit level has to be.
2) Outer diameter from 6 to 15 mm.
Proportional to length and sensitivity.
3) Sensitivity from 4 seconds of arc to appr. 10 minutes.
That is about 0,02 mm/m to appr. 3 mm/m at 2mm bubble way, identical to the scale interval.
Example: 60'' = 0,3 mm/m - If the spirit level will be lifted on one side 0,3 mm on a horizontal surface with 1 m basis, the bubble flows 2 millimeters or one scale marking.
4) Scale markings in black or red, a various number of markings at a distance of 2 mm will be applied according to the length.
5) The bubble length is appr. 1/3 of the total length at 20°C and 1-2 mm shorter than the main scale marking.
Quantity: Polished spirit leveles are produced extra. The minimum quantity are 100 pieces. The following surcharges will apply for smaller orders:
||Minimum quantity surcharge
|1 - 6 pieces
|7 - 11 pieces
|12 - 20 pieces
|21 - 50 pieces
|51 - 74 pieces
|75 - 99 pieces